Terms and Conditions
- Please remove all personal data from the device including iCloud/Google accounts. We are not responsible for your personal data. Where possible we will wipe all data before evaluating the device.
- All sim and memory cards must be removed from the device before sending to us. Any SIM cards or memory cards we receive will be destroyed and we are not liable for any costs for you to replace these.
- Please make sure any contracts involving your device has been terminated prior to sending your device. Failure to make payments on any contracts results in your device being blacklisted.
- We cannot accept any devices blacklisted due to them being reported as lost or stolen.
- Please make sure there are no pins or passwords still registered on the device.
- If a device is received with passcode/screen locks, we will contact you to try and get these removed. If we do not hear from you within 5 working days, we may recycle the device and revise your device price.
- Please make sure you have graded the handset as best as you can according to our categories and descriptions. While we endeavour to pay the price quoted at the time of the order; this price will be adjusted for any major discrepancies.
- If the above occurs, we will contact you with a revised price. If you do not accept the new price, the device will be returned to you at a cost of £5. If we do not hear from you within 5 working days, we will process the payment to your chosen method.
- We reserve the right to reject any device if it is not acceptable. If we choose not to buy your device, we will contact you. You can ask us to return it or we can recycle it. If we don’t not hear from you within 5 working days, we may automatically recycle the device.
- We accept original boxes, chargers and accessories, however this does not increase the value of the device and we may not be able to return it.
When submitting an order you must confirm that:
- You are a UK resident
- You are 18 years or over
- You are able to enter into a binding contract
- We are not responsible for any liabilities or claims resulting due to a breach in any of these conditions
- Once an order is made, your contract with us is formed.
- The contract is conditional upon us receiving the device and the terms and conditions stated on our website.
- The contract expires once payment has been received by you.
- You may cancel the contract at any time, without charge, prior to sending your device. After this, you cannot cancel the contract with us; however, the contract will be terminated if the device doesn’t meet our terms and conditions.
Sending us your device:
- You can send your device to us in one of 2 ways: Royal Mail Tracked 24 (freepost) or Royal Mail Special Delivery (you pay the cost). The free post option insures the device to a value of £100 and is a fully tracked 24 hour service. If your device if worth more than this value, we would recommend you use the special delivery option.
- We will provide a postage label for you to print and attach to your packaged device and drop off at any post office. If you are unable to print the label, please get in contact and we can arrange for you to get a label printed free of charge from the post office directly.
- We cannot be responsible for any device not received or that are damaged in transit.
- Your device must be received within 14 days of submitting your trade in request.
All devices should be sent to:
PO Box 10792
Receiving payment for your device:
- When sending us a fully working device, we aim to process your payment within 24-48hours of receiving it.
- When sending us a faulty device, this time scale may be slightly higher as we need to check the exact faults with the device. We endeavour to get payments made within 3-5 working days for these devices, however it may be sooner.
- Payments can be made via BACs payment or via PayPal. Once the method has been chosen, this cannot be changed.
- Please ensure you provide the correct bank details/PayPal information. If you provide incorrect details and do not inform us before the payment is processed, we do not accept liability for this – payments cannot be recalled.
- We cannot be held responsible for delays in payments due to third parties.
- Once we have paid you for the device, the ownership of the device passes on to us.
We cannot be held liable for any unforeseeable loss or damage caused to you or any third party. Nothing in our terms and conditions limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraud, misrepresentation or any other liability which cannot be legally excluded or limited.
Events outside our control:
We will not be liable for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside of our reasonable control or due to our compliance with any applicable laws or regulations.
Should you feel dissatisfied with our service, please inform us in writing to email@example.com or to PO Box 10792, Mansfield, NG19 8LE. We will deal with your concerns within 48 hours.